RPG Harry Potter - Descendance
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Welcome into hell, I'm
Ella Dorée

Ella Dorée
Admin // Elève en 7ème AnnéeAdmin //  Elève en 7ème Année

Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free) Vide
MessageSujet: Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free)   Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free) Icon_minitimeVen 25 Nov - 3:54

Six o'clock, I just wake up. My alarm clock rings and I stop it. Get out from my bed and I wear my wizard dress. No one into the common room, perhaps everybody's still sleeping at that hour, it's a little bit early into the school.

When I arrive into the corridors, I find several persons. I don't mind about them for the moment and still walk to the grand room for breakfast. When I can see the room, a person stops me. I don't know what he (or she) wants.

- « Hi ! What? Do I have spinach on my teeth? »

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Welcome into hell, I'm
Samuil Hufflepuff

Samuil Hufflepuff
Fonda // Elève en 7ème AnnéeFonda //  Elève en 7ème Année

MessageSujet: Re: Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free)   Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free) Icon_minitimeVen 10 Fév - 19:12

We came back to Hogwarts few weeks ago. Bad or good behaviors of past year are the same this one. Take your magic wand, books, ink and parchments and you are ready to magic work. Never forgot to wake up with bad teacher or you will seriously regret that.

So, I’m Edward Poufsouffle and proud to be. I was in my Hogwarts’ancestor house and for a new night I’ve forgotten to sleep to work. Six o’clock, I haven’t time to sleep now. So I throws potion’s book and my homework into my bag and listen my stomach which wanted eating.

I saw my best friend Serena who was very earlier on this morning as me. I wanted to scare her and jumped on. She wasn’t afraid and be aggressive. Nevermind, I’m happier for two.

-“ I don’t know maybe I should look!”

I succeed to steal her a kiss and be so much more happy. That was a good day’starting but she may have revenge.
Welcome into hell, I'm
Ella Dorée

Ella Dorée
Admin // Elève en 7ème AnnéeAdmin //  Elève en 7ème Année

MessageSujet: Re: Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free)   Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free) Icon_minitimeMar 21 Fév - 2:40

Do you know who I am? No?! Not really? Oh come on ! You know all of my ancestors, Lord Voldemort, Salazar Slytherin ... any of these names remind you something? Yes ! Of course you do. So I am Serena Slytherin, I know it sounds like snake ... and you're not so wrong ! That's my symbol and the symbol of my House in Hogwarts.

These day I just came out from my bed and after a while and lots of corridors and stairs I was waiting in front of the door few minutes before to have breakfast with the rest of the pupils. While I was waiting for breakfast, Edward arrived next to me and kissed me on my lips in one discrete second. Of course it was a forbidden kiss and I was so supprised but not really disappointed. Why should I be? He was my friend, my best friend although, and I liked him. Smilling to my friend, I say him hello.

- « Have a try if you would, but I am not sure to be such a lazy girl. »

I came closer to Edward and passed a hand on his back slowly with a tiny cute smile on my lips. It was so funny to begin the day in a confused situation with my bestfriend Edward.
Welcome into hell, I'm
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free)   Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free) Icon_minitime

Just befor breakfast in the corridor (free)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1